|Event Name:||Last Call For GDPR!|
|Venue:||Episode Hotel, 64 Upper Holly Walk,Leamington Spa,CV32 4JL|
|Date:||11th May 2018|
|Time:||9:30am – Registration and Refreshments
10:00am – Start
12:00am – Finish
With two weeks to go before GDPR becomes law, Pink Connect are co-presenting “Last call for GDPR” with The Employment Solicitor – at a superb venue in Leamington Spa. We have booked an excellent room at the Episode Hotel, 64, Upper Holly Walk, Leamington Spa, CV32 4JL.
- When: 11th May 2018.
- Where: The Episode Hotel – 64 Upper Holly Walk Leamington Spa CV32 4JL.
- We will be providing Tea, Coffee and biscuits on arrival from 09.30.
- The Last call for GDPR! Event starts at 10 am sharp, with a 45 x minute presentation by Pink Connect on the huge impact the GDPR legislation will have on SME Business’s.
- Followed by a 45 minute presentation on how GDPR legislation affects all your business’s interactions with your staff from The Employment Solicitor. www.theemploymentsolicitor.com
- We will wrap up with a short Q & A session until 12 noon.
- Guests will have the opportunity to have an in depth look at how GDPRs hard hitting legislation will inevitably affect every aspect of their business. Those that have been “meaning to do something” can meet the teams and get into action by booking a HR Review or GDPR Gap Analysis.
Last call for GDPR! is strictly limited to 50 x attendees, so it’s critical to book your place, as soon as you know you can attend.
For more information regarding the GDPR Event or for any GDPR consultancy, please contact us on 0345 450 9393 (opt 1) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page @PinkConnectLtd.