We support environmentally conscious companies
At Pink Connect we ensure that we are supporting organisations that pursue our planets environmental well-being. These include:
- The Woodland Trust – We have adopted The Woodland Trust as an official charity of Pink Connect, which aims to prevent the loss of ancient woodland and to increase new native woodland
- Catlin Arctic Survey – Pink Connect is supporting the Catlin Artic Survey by donating a Managed IP Telephony solution, together with its IP services to the Catlin Arctic Survey UK Operations Centre. The Catlin Arctic Survey combines a pioneering feat of human endurance with scientific discovery by providing accurate mapping the Arctic Ocean’s sea ice cover
- Waste recycling points across all sites
- An electronic invoicing policy since June 2009 means we no longer produced paper invoices; instead invoices became available online only, through the Pink Connect Portal, In the 11 years since introduction, we have saved of over a third of a Million printed pages and envelopes.
- Supporting Green third parties
Annual power consumption against call minutes per month across Pink Connect network:
- Now the combination of much lower annual power consumption with our carbon offset programme means that Pink Connect and their customers are using the greenest network in the UK.
- Buy into an environmentally friendly solution
- Ideal solution for organisations who are required to meet key green objectives
- No greener way of making calls in the UK