Less than 5% of businesses have a “business continuity plan” in place for their internet connectivity. Fewer than 2% have included their voice services in these plans…
Whether it’s down to adverse weather, staff shortages, illness, office closures or other “disasters”, the speed with which your Internet and Telephone Systems are back up and running, will determine how much – or how little – profit is lost.
How can Pink Resilient Internet Access help?
Pink Connect have a range of resilient Internet Access Solutions that will boost your current set-up all the time and that “cut in” when your regular connection “cuts out”! It’s not expensive to ensure you are not put out of business if your Internet connection develops a fault, indeed it pales into insignificance compared to the daily losses incurred because you cannot trade…
How can Pink Inbound help?
Pink Inbound is our call management system that provides a ready-made business continuity solution. With lots of clever features to help you manage incoming calls, you will immediately benefit from greater business efficiency, resilience and flexibility, while delivering a better customer service.
With Pink Inbound you will be able to easily:
- Set up call plans and routing through an easy-to-use web portal or mobile app.
- Set up call announcements to inform callers of details, such as opening hours and website address when the office is closed.
- Redirect calls to another location dependant on time of day, day of week and time of year.
- Set up call forwarding if you’re out of the office.
- Send calls directly to voicemail or leave a recorded message.
- Manage calls and numbers while on the move with our Inbound and Business Continuity Apps.
Want to improve your business communications and be protected from unexpected interruptions? Talk to our Technical Sales Team about Resilient Internet Access and Pink Inbound today on: 0345 450 9393 opt 1.