The real cost of poor Internet connectivity…
- 39% of employees say their home Internet connection is faster than at work.
- 7% say their work Internet connection grinds to a halt more than 10 times a week.
- An average 44 minutes a week are lost by every employee through poor connectivity. That’s 7 hours a week for 10 staff.
- £494.00 is the cost in lost productivity due to slow Internet speeds for EVERY member of staff.
- £11 Billion is lost per year to the UK economy through poor connectivity.
- 10% of employees say they look for other jobs during IT downtime.
Pink Connect have developed a range of affordable Business Grade Internet connectivity solutions, as well as those commonly available.
Isn’t t it about time you transformed your businesses connection with the world? 0345 450 9393 opt 1.