We are a well established and vibrant Telecoms & IT company, serving Business Customers. We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer.
Our HQ is based in Shipston on Stour CV36.
Over the past years, we have been deploying telephony, connectivity, security, IT to small and large business customers, offering a wide range of solutions. We are now inviting enthusiastic and professional Technical Support Engineer to join our professional team!
Our product portfolio includes lines, broadband, the latest voice & data products and cloud-based technologies.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
• Handling first line support tickets from receipt to resolution across our VoIP product range
• Managing escalations to 2nd and 3rd line support for the above to resolve customer faults beyond knowledge
• Installing and configuring telecoms hardware, operating systems, and applications
• Monitoring and maintaining configuration and live status reports
• Training customers over the telephone or in person on how to set up systems or resolve faults
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Supporting the roll-out of new orders
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
• Working continuously on a task until completion
• Prioritising and managing several open cases at any given time
• Travelling across the Midlands for site surveys, installations, trainings, and support on all technical products where required
• Liaising directly with the Provisioning & Operations to organise projects
• Experience with a VoIP platform would be an advantage
• Experience in telecommunications is essential, dealings with Openreach
• Excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
• The ability to work well in a team and independently
• The ability to prioritise your workload
• Attention to detail
• Engaging and polite telephone manner
• Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience
• Holiday 20 days plus bank holidays
• Flexible Working/Working from home where appropriate
• Company vans provided for site visits