NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Can you easily commute to Shipston on Stour CV36?
Offering leading edge business solutions for thousands of small and medium size organisations across the UK, we are looking for a Provisioning IT Admin Apprentice to join our team. This apprenticeship will be a fantastic opportunity and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Provisioning IT Admin Apprenticeship, you will be asked to place orders for:
· Openreach Fixed Lines
· Connectivity orders
· WiFi Access points config and 4G Router config
· Hosted VoIP orders, PBX VoIP orders and SIP/IPDC orders
· PC/Server/Hardware/Handsets ordering
· Purchase of hardware for all orders
· Porting orders
· Liaise with customers, sales agents and franchisees over the phone, email, remote access their systems.
· Support other members of staff with queries.
· Support customers with their installations to guarantee satisfaction.
For this Infrastructure and Admin Apprenticeship, the right candidate will have:
· Good knowledge of IT and router setup
· A driving license will be beneficial if not local
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· IT literate – Microsoft Office, online systems for ordering products and booking phone calls
· Mature telephone manner
· Organisation and time management
· Willingness to learn new skills
The successful Provisioning IT Admin Apprenticeship will be:
· A team player while also being able to work independently
· Optimistic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Have an excellent sense of humour
· Self – Motivated and hard working
. Resilient and able to deal with business situations
Ideally A* – C in Maths and English or equivalent
Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in Processes, Products, Organisation.
Overall personality and willingness to learn is equally important. Experience with active business environments important too.
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completing the apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude.
The Apprentice will be working towards a Level 3 standard. Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc.
Reference ID: PR00
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £200.00 per week