Brilliant opportunity for a Services Product Development covering Business Mobile telephony, Energy (Gas, Electricity, Water) and EV (Electric Car Chargers) . Working with Pink Connect nationally, the ideal candidate will have a key role in supporting our Sales and Franchisee Teams with advice on pre-sale, quoting, negotiating, placing orders and post-sale. You will be the go-to person in terms of the product specifications.
We are a National Business to Business Telephony and IT company with an extensive business client list. We have long established Supplier relationships with EE, Vodafone and O2, billing for our own traffic and deals. We have incredible market opportunities with the launching of 5G.
You are “Fluent in Mobile” with experience and a proven track record of selling Mobile Telephony to SME businesses. You are someone who wants to break into the lucrative world of Commercial Mobile Telecoms. Keen to grow long term business relationships with both our established customer base and with new clients, you will be working alongside our existing sales teams, putting together winning proposals for our agents or closing directly with the customer. You will be driving new sales, upgrades, handling usage alerts, data allowances, liaising with the Support Team for technical issues, as well as creating with the team the right solutions to our existing expanding customer base.
Also working with our in-house Digital Marketing team, to create powerful Marketing campaigns with compelling calls to action, generating substantial new business as the core of long term income.
– To achieve all Sales and Profit targets when applicable
– To provide quotations for customers, other sales agents and franchisees
– To create and structure the deals to maximise profit and satisfaction
– To place orders and carry out all administration related to the deals, supporting the Provisioning and Billing Teams
– To establish relationships with prospective clients and develop them into active customers
– To attend to surveys and presentations to support the Sales Team convert the sales.
– To proactively encourage the sale and promotion of products to existing customers in conjunction with the Marketing Team
– To follow through quotations until conversion
– To assist and contribute in developing new opportunities
– To support the team with customer queries when required
– To liaise with our Networks, Installers and Suppliers
– To provide and create further training where necessary
Relevant Experience and Personal Skills:
– Previous experience required in working with Product Development of products and services for business customers
– Great attitude towards teamwork and customer service
– Ability to express and demonstrate solutions, excellent presentation skills.
– Logistics and operations a must
– Self-motivating and entrepreneurial
– Highly professional attitude, conduct and appearance
– Strong, effective communication skills and able to converse at decision level with credibility in person, over the phone and via email.
– Strong planning and organisational skills.
– Competent relationship builder with strong influencing skills.
– Attention to detail is an absolute necessity.
Salary package :
Basic offer plus a generous commission package. OTE £30,000+
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
20 days holiday per annum; plus Bank/Public Holidays – a total of 28 days minimum per annum.
To apply, please send your CV and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch now and lead the way!