As IT Network Field Engineer, you will be carrying out installations and site visits for:
- IT Infrastructure design and implementation
- PBX and Hosting config, deployments and training, Wmware
- Firewalls and PfSense
- PCs and MACs config, installation
- Security Audits, GDPR/PCI Audits
- Wi-Fi, cabling, patching
You must be confident, skilled, and quick to carry out CAT5e, CAT6 and coax cabling.
You will be part of the Support and Engineering Team working from our office supporting business accounts or at customer locations.
The terms of our employment as IT Network Engineer are:
- 20 days of holidays (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 from Head Office in Shipston on Stour.
- This offer is subject to acceptance of our standard contract of employment and company handbook / policy.
Certified in Cisco Networking.
Experience with Windows server environments, wireless networks and security/firewalls/PFSense of paramount importance.
- Full, clean UK driving license.