We are growing and the team must grow as well!
We are after a skilled IT Networks And Support Engineer with proven experience in dealing with Business customers.
Do you have a passion for IT and technology? Be part of the Pink Connect Team making a difference!
Pink Connect is a national Business Communications, IT and Digital Security company established in 2002, offering a complete suite of leading-edge business solutions for thousands of SME organisations across the UK. We are dedicated to customer service and enjoy 98% customer loyalty year on year, providing the latest technology to businesses all over the UK. We are expanding through Franchising to promote and represent us at a local level.
We care about our business customers’ real needs, then we design solutions that meet their requirements looking into the future, ensuring they are able to operate effectively from day one at an affordable cost.
But what about you? We’re searching for an enthusiastic candidate who wants to commit to our solid growth and development plan. As an IT Support & Field Engineer, you will be Supporting our Business customers with their queries as well as carrying out site visits for business installations of:
- IT Infrastructure design and implementation
- PBX and Hosting config, deployments and training
- Firewalls and PfSense
- PCs and MACs config, installation
- Security Audits, GDPR/PCI Audits
- Wi-Fi, cabling, patching
- Project Management
You must be confident, skilled, and quick to carry out CAT5e, CAT6 and Coaxial cabling.
You will be part of the Support and Engineering Team working from our office supporting business accounts or at customer locations.
The terms of our employment as IT Support & Field Engineer are:
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 from Head Office in Shipston on Stour or at customers premises. 20 days of holidays (excluding Bank Holidays)
- This offer is subject to acceptance of our standard contract of employment and company handbook / policy.
- Experience with Windows server environments, wireless networks and security/firewalls/PFSense/Wifi of paramount importance.
- Microsoft accreditation is a plus.
- You must be punctual, disciplined and be able to work unsupervised, on your own or in a team.
- The role demands a pragmatic approach to problem solving to find a speedy resolution to assigned Cases, working within SLA’s and deadlines.
- Depending on experience, your role is likely to be more office based and concentrated on support rather than engineering, until we feel you are confident with our ethos, and all the relevant products and technologies that we supply and support, before a gradual advancement into customer site visits will be introduced into your working pattern.
We can’t wait to work with you!
Reference ID: IT-Eng