We are growing and the team must grow as well!
We are after a skilled IT Networks And Support Engineer with proven experience in dealing with Business customers.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and an immediate rapport with customers.
You will be responsible for supporting customers over the phone, email, remote access and on-premises with:
- Openreach Fixed Line Faults
- Telephone Wiring faults
- Connectivity Faults and Config: ADSL, VDSL, Bonded, Leased, Cable, Satellite
- IP Addressing LAN and WAN
- WiFi Access points config/faults and 4G Router config/faults
- Complex Router Config and delivery
- LAN/Wireless Faults
- Web Hosting and Domain faults/config
- Email Faults and config
- Google apps deployment and support
- Microsoft Office 365 deployment and support
- Hosted VoIP Faults
- PBX VoIP Faults and config
- SIP/IPDC faults and config
- Fax2email faults / email2fax faults
- PC/Server faults/config
- Mobile phone support, configuration, baring, trouble shooting
In terms of Engineering , you will be carrying out installations and site visits for:
- IT Infrastructure design and implementation
- PBX and Hosting config, deployments and training, Wmware
- Firewalls and PfSense
- Pen Testing, Security Audits, GDPR/PCI Audits
- Wi-Fi, cabling, BB, bonding and 4G
You will be shadowing our Engineers until you are able to ‘fly solo’.
Certified in Cisco Networking.
Experience with Windows server environments, wireless networks and security.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send CV application now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary package –
- The terms of our employment are:
- Very competitive salary. Van allowance.
- 20 days of holidays (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9 – 5.30 from Head Office in Shipston on Stour. Saturdays on a rota, are paid extra. Rota only applies when probation is complete.
- Extra time is given as time in lieu and must be used within the same month, so if you work late, you can take the same amount of time off. Subject to approval.
- This offer is subject to acceptance of our standard contract of employment and company handbook / policy.