Pink Connect are a national Business Communications, IT and Digital Security company established in 2002, offering a complete suite of leading-edge business solutions for thousands of small and medium-size organisations across the UK. We are dedicated to customer service and enjoy 98% customer loyalty year on year.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
What an amazing opportunity for an apprentice to start a career in IT & Telecoms.
Offering leading edge business solutions for thousands of small and medium size organisations across the UK, we are looking for a Billing Accounts Apprentice to join our team. This apprenticeship will be a fantastic opportunity and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Billing Accounts Apprenticeship, you will be tasked with:
- dealing with suppliers invoices, process them for payment
- general customer billing queries, 1st point of contact
- helping to resolve any billing issues or escalate to the right team
- ensuring our customers and Franchisees are supported through all their queries
- send emails to customers, to debtors and assist with collection
- Printing, filing, shredding
- credit checking businesses
- assisting with contracts and reports
- Sending welcome packs
- Working with the Sales Team to expand customers’ accounts
For this Business Accounts Apprenticeship, the right candidate will have:
· An interest in the IT & Telecoms industry
· A driving license
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· IT literate – Microsoft Office, online systems for ordering products and booking phone calls
· Mature telephone manner
· Organisation and time management
· Willingness to learn new skills and work in a loud and busy environment
The successful Billing Accounts Apprentice will be:
· A team player while also being able to work independently
· Optimistic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
· Have an excellent sense of humour
· Self – motivated and hard working
. Resilient and able to deal with business busy situations
Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in Accuracy, Supporting People, Processes. Overall personality and willingness to learn is equally important. Experience with active business environments important too.
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completing the apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude.
Full training will be provided by face to face tutor visits, online resources etc.
Reference ID: BILL00
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £300.00 per week
We test all staff twice a week as we want to make sure we protect each other. Areas are always ventilated and where possible, we keep 1.5m distance.