The start of your cloud migration journey
Migrating your organisation to the cloud can seem a daunting task. You may ask:
- What do you need to transform your business for the future that’s already started?
- How can you make it robust and easy to understand and manage?
- How do you plan the migration?
- How will costs work out?
- How long will it take?
- How will you keep your business running while you migrate systems across?
The same questions arise for every business and the same decisions need to be made, whether you are looking to migrate an existing business or build one from scratch.
The answer is an experienced business cloud partner, people that have integrated IT and Telecoms experience, people that have done it all before that can provide a clearly understandable plan to move to the cloud. A centrally managed, secure, world recognised cloud environment, built to industry leading standards.
A cloud platform providing all the benefits that business expect, including agility, flexibility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. Key components include:
- A standardised platform which hosts applications and data, available across the whole organisation and to specified user groups. Commonly used software makes the transition easy, understandable, and intuitive for all Staff
- Identity & Access Management to configure/control user accounts, define user policies
- Centralised management of security, compliance, and regulation
- Set parameters within which your organisation works
- Speed and scalability
- When more users, applications or capacity are need, it’s easy to scale up.
- Flexibility – On-site personnel will have differing needs to mobile staff
- Manageable and transparent costs – clear pricing on day one, so no surprises
So, how do you get started? We need to understand your business properly to ensure a seamless transition. Our skilled in-house team understand exactly what has to happen to migrate to an intuitive system. Partnering with cloud experts Pink Connect makes this process step by step and understandable.
Once agreed Pink Connect will manage the migration process end to end, handling security, compliance, regulatory issues, as well as ongoing management of your platform and staff support, meaning your platform could be up and running within a matter of days.
Take the next step into the Cloud, call our Experts on 0345 450 9393 or email email@example.com.