An opportunity has arisen for a new member to join our team, working in our Technical Services and Support Team. This role will be ensuring that technical aspects of Pink Connect’s IT services and infrastructure are smoothly delivered and maintained.
Following growth with our customer base and project work, we are recruiting a 3rd Line IT and Network Support Engineer to start as soon as possible and initially support internal system upgrades and rationalisation
Location – Primarily Based at our office in Shipston on Stour although remote working is possible.
- Provision of technical services such as site installs, upgrades, single sign-on and other technical services as part of customer projects either on Pink Connects’ hosted platforms or, more rarely, remotely at customer site.
- Managing of technical projects such as software upgrades, server builds, migrations etc for Pink Connect’s customers as well as taking the lead on internal IT management and systems.
- Resolution of issues escalated from first and second line support.
- Support for Sales team on technical subjects for proposals and attending sales presentations when required.
- Set up and maintenance of Pink Connect’s hosting environment including backup and patching.
- Administration of Pink Connect’s hosting environment to maintain system availability and performance.
- Assure the security of Pink Connect’s internal systems
- Supporting customers to resolve technical faults
Key Skills and attributes – Technical
- Microsoft Technologies Administration (Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, AD)
- Virtualisation technologies
- System / Application Monitoring
- Experience of Office 365 deployment
- Some exposure to open source platforms from both a development and operational perspective.
- Experience of VOIP over SIP trunks and Asterisk
- IP networking in both a corporate and ISP setting.
- IT security – Firewalls, IDS. Content filtering, IPS – full UTN suite functions
Key Skills and Attributes – Non-technical
- Dedication to ensuring customer receives exceptional custom service
- Hands on self-starter with a “can-do attitude”
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple issues and excellent organisational skills
- Mentoring junior members
Please send CV application now to email@example.com.
Salary package –
You will be Supporting our Business customers with their IT and Telecoms services, working in the Help Desk in improving our company’s customer services as well as provide Field based surveys, installations, testing and routine maintenance of systems supplied by us. To work Mon-Fri 9-5.30 and a rota system of “on call” (over the phone only) on Saturdays.
If you are full of energy combined with excellent network skills and want to be part of a fantastic company, then please get in touch ASAP!
- Working for an established and professional organisation with an original approach and a bright future
- A competitive salary
- A real opportunity for progression within a leading IT company
Does it sound like you? Apply now quoting reference SUP005.
- Shipston-On-Stour, Warwickshire
- Job type: Permanent, full-time