What is pinkIPpro?
pinkIPpro is the industry leading hosted IP telephony system,ideally suited to small and medium sized businesses, branch offices and mobile workers. It also provides cost effective answers for large companies with a dispersed workforce.
The pinkIPpro service is feature rich, with a wealth of advanced applications normally only found on large corporate telephone systems. You will never miss a call with Voicemail to email with easy control and administration, allowing you to configure the system exactly to your business’s requirements (even if these requirements frequently change).
pinkIPpro’s versatility means you can manage your business effectively, by ensuring you never miss a call, at a price you can afford, without having to buy an expensive Telephone System. Indeed, you can start with a single phone (with all the features) and add phones as and when needed!
The Benefits of pinkIPpro
- Features you can easily control – pinkIPpro is provided with a wide range of call handling and management features as standard, all operated through an easy to use web portal.
- pinkIPpro readily enables change – pinkIPpro makes businesses more efficient, work more flexibly by enabling home working, and improve customer conversations.
- It is ideal for branch offices – As the service is provided centrally, you don’t need an expensive system on site, so you can get all the functionality you need without compromising on price.
- There are no hidden costs – As pinkIPpro is hosted on your behalf, there are no maintenance charges or running costs.
- It’s an on-demand service – You only pay for what you need on a simple "per seat" basis. As you are not buying a PBX telephone system there is only a minimum capital outlay and no financing costs to consider.
- Numbering is made easy – With pinkIPpro you have total flexibility over numbers you want to use. Keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Whatever you choose, your number will always go wherever your business goes. The number is allocated to the telephone not the line so moving is as easy as picking up the phone and plugging it into the new site.
- For Landlords of Serviced Offices this is brilliant news. Tenants can bring their number with them and when they move, simply plug the phones in at the new site. This flexibility will win the Tenant every time!
- Extend your business reach – Use any local area number, no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Lowestoft or a Dawlish number in Durham! Roofers, taxis, IT companies, in fact any business will get business enquiries from twice the catchment area with an extra area number!
- Unexpected events won’t disrupt your business – Whether it be snow , flu or floods, pinkIPpro "business continuity features" allows your business to carry on making and taking calls.